- Premium abrasion resistant full grain leather
- CE certified to EN ISO 20345 standard
- 9 inches tall with high density foam lining for ankle safety
- Steel toe protection with improved dexterity for precise gear-shift feel, 20.39 kgf (200J) steel toe caps
- Double stitching on whole upper areas
- Stiffened heel counter
- Comfortable sweat-resistant EVA insole with low bounce-back for precise shift feel and cushioned heel support
- Lace-free with hook and loop (velcro) closure
- Flexible accordion at front tongue part for mobility
- SRC tested∗ slip-resistant double density PU sole for high grip
- Rockport lining as per EN standard
- Leather gear shifter patch
∗SR stands for Slip Resistant, C describes the material the slipping is tested on (in this case it has been tested on ceramic tiles) thus the C. The testing is done by pouring oil, soap solution and glycerine.
- Reflectives piping from side to back
- Soft and comfortable inner lining
- Genuine YKK™ zippers
- Classic pit-boss styling
- Dry the boots properly before storage
- Wipe boots with a rag or horsehair shoe-brush after usage in dirty conditions
- Use a quality leather-moisturizer or balm from time to time
What if the boots get wet ?
While keeping it dry is important, there’s always a chance of the boots getting soaked in water. If that happens it is critical that you avoid the temptation to speed up the drying process. Do not leave them next to a fire, or another type of external heat source. High heat can cause the leather to dry too quickly which can cause irreparable cracks to form.
The one safe step you can take to help wet boots dry out faster is to remove insoles (if possible) and stuff the boots with dry, crumpled-up paper towels or newspapers. Every few hours replace the paper as it becomes damp.
Otherwise, be patient and allow your boots to dry naturally at room temperature.
Street Ace boots have been designed to better the hiking/mesh shoes used by motorcyclists in India and offer raised levels of safety compared to those shoes at a similar pricing. The insole is designed for low-bounce for keeping that feel of shifting a gear close to proper motorcycling boots. Riders should note that our motorcycle specific boots offer much higher protection due to a much focused design. We at Solace Motorcycle Clothing Co. believe transparency and knowledge to the end consumer to be of utmost importance.