- The Rynox Ridge Pro Gloves are engineered to be so comfortable, convenient and lightweight, that you choose to wear them every day. With their pre-curved compression based finger fit, the gloves provide best-in-class ease of movement and help in reduction of fatigue after a long day’s ride.
- The Rynox Ridge Pro Gloves are engineered for the maximum ventilation possible, without compromising on protection and comfort. Perforated leather chassis and mesh panels make sure your hands remain cool, while at the same time keeping your hands protected.
The Rynox Ridge Pro Gloves are equipped with our TapFingertips tech. Touch sensitive panels on the thumbs and the index fingers let you operate your smart touchscreen devices without needing to remove the gloves*
*Rynox advises extreme caution when operating a smart device while riding. The TapFingertips feature is not intended to be used while in motion. The road deserves your full, undivided attention.
Wingman Accident Insurance
- When you are on a ride, isn’t it nice to know that someone’s got your back – in the twisties and the long haul. Rynox wants to be that riding companion for you. Your wingman!
- Our gear is designed with top-notch protective features and the highest quality standards to reduce the risk of injury to you in case of a fall. Now with Wingman insurance, we go even further to give you a hand to help you get back up afterward. Just like a Wingman would!
- When you purchase the Rynox Ridge Pro Gloves you get a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
- So, have a safe ride with Rynox.
- To register for Rynox Wingman Accident Insurance after purchasing the Gloves, click here.
- To read the terms & conditions, click here.
- Knuckle: ImpactOn foam inserts for impact absorption
- Scaphoid Bone: ImpactOn foam inserts for impact absorption
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: Made from premium perforated soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: Reinforced stitching panels across abrasion zones.
- Suede Palm: High-grip contoured panel with silicon detailing, for complete
- Fit: Cuff length, urban fit
- Zero Wear: In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the wrist
- Ventilation: Perforated leather chassis and sturdy 3D mesh panels on finger joints and thumb
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on index fingers
- Ridge Pro Gloves have a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- 1 pair of gloves
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all buttons, Velcro, and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in a bucket of water, per pair of gloves
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woollen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 4 – Flat Dry
- Lay the gloves flat over a towel, in a well-ventilated area.
- For leather gloves, during the drying process, put the gloves on at regular intervals, and flex your fingers and wrists.
- This is important for leather gloves to retain the shape and fit of your hands.
- Do not hang dry. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Step 5 – Condition
- Once completely dry, gently rub leather conditioner over leather panels
- Lay flat over a towel to allow the leather to absorb the conditioner
- Repeat as required. Wipe off any excess conditioner with a microfiber cloth.
- Skip this step for textile or mesh gloves/panels
Step 6 – Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage.