Details of the Rynox MagnaPod Tank Bag:
Volume and Compartments
- Cargo Volume: 21 Ltr
- Expanded Cargo Volume: 28 Ltr
- Transparent smart device screen with a charging port access
- 2 streamlined side pockets
- Quick access top stash pocket
- Under flap organiser and mesh pocket
Semi-Rigid Shell: Materials and Construction
- Durable 1680D polyester fabric
- Waterproof rain cover with elasticated hems for a snug fit
- EVA laminated semi-rigid panels help retain the bag’s shape, making it more stable on the tank
- 5 powerful tuck-away monopole magnets for a zero-displacement and hassle-free install and uninstall
- Anti-scratch and anti-skid fabric on the base protects the tank and keeps it scratch free
- Genuine YKK zippers
- Genuine 3M retro-reflective trims
Versatile Form Factor
- Mount as a tank bag with magnets
- Mount as a tank bag with quick release straps
- Mount as a tail bag with quick release straps
- Converts into a backpack with tuck-away back straps
- Elasticated cargo net on the side. Handy for stuffing gloves into, at fuel stops.
- Compression straps in the main compartment for better cargo management
- 2 easy carry handles for short hauls
* We recommend using both, magnets and quick-release straps, when mounting the MagnaPod while fully extended and loaded.
The Rynox Magnapod Tankbag is a universal fit and is compatible with most motorcycle tanks. Please follow the mounting instructions from the video link below to get a better understanding.
Want something smaller than the Rynox MagnaPod Tank Bag? CLICK HERE to check out!
To watch this video with mounting instructions please click here!
The mounting for the Rynox Magnapod Tankbag and Rynox Optimus tankbag is similar so same instructions to be followed. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need any other information regarding the form, size, mounting or any other doubt about the product, we would be happy to help!