- Drylock Waterproof Technology: A 100% waterproof Drylock watertight barrier will prevent water ingress as long as a secure seal is maintained in your feet. This lets you submerge the socks completely under water and still prevent water ingress.
- Drycore Waterproof Technology: A 100% waterproof hydrophobic polyurethane (PU) membrane sandwiched between the inner and the outer layers keeps water out. Rated for water resistance of >20,000mm (Hydrostatic Head Test).
- Breathable Construction: The same Drycore waterproof membrane that keeps water out assists in sweat and condensation management. The specialised construction of the waterproof membrane passively allows water vapour to diffuse through, but prevents water ingress; keeping you dry and cool at the same time.
- MODULAYER Performance Layering System: Essentially, the H2Go socks are a modular, independent waterproof layer for your feet. Unlike the integrated waterproof membrane in waterproof boots, you now have true freedom to choose when and how to add a waterproof layer.
Material and Construction
- Made for Motorcycling: The length/height of the H2Go Evo socks is designed specifically to be worn with even the tallest protective motorcycle boots, and keep your shin and calf free from chafing against the boot entry.
- Tough Outer Layer: Made from a specialised blend of nylon, and Elastane, the outer shell is designed to resist wear and increase the service life of the socks.
- Inner Layer: Made from a combination of Bamboo Fiber (70%) and Nylon (30%), the inner layer is designed for maximum comfort and blister-free use. Bamboo Fiber ensures long-term freshness. The microscopic holes in Bamboo
- Fiber offer excellent ventilation and long term freshness. The antimicrobial properties of Bamboo Fiber help in suppress the growth of bacteria and resisting the foul odour of sweat.
- Compression Fit: Ergonomically moulded knit with 4-way stretch ensures the socks stay in place on your feet while providing an active fit.
Waterproof and Watertight
- Length/Height of the Socks: 35 – 37 cm (Height might vary according to size of the socks) (top of entry to corner of heel)
Length/Height of Drycore Waterproof Membrane: 35 – 37 cm (Height might vary according to size of the socks)
- Waterproofing Intact: Wading in water less than the sock height
- Water Ingress Imminent: Wading in water more than sock height if a secure Drylock seal of is not maintained on your feet
- Riding in Rain: Always wear waterproof rain pants to avoid water trickling down inside the socks
Read Before Use
- When the H2Go Waterproof Socks are worn in a humid climate, the user might experience a degree of sweat condensation
- inside the socks. This is natural and does not affect the waterproof performance of the socks.
- This product is classified as an undergarment. No size exchange, no returns on this product.
- Drylock Watertight Barrier will prevent water ingress as long as a secure seal is maintained on your feet.
Height of socks: 35-37cms
|Sock Size||UK Footware Size||Foot Lenght (cm)|