S 02 676 – 15 Teeth
Mounting:- Involute Spline with Rubber Bonding
S 02 681 – 38 Teeth
Mounting:- Flower type window
R525OR – 110 – 1
- Reliable with high performance & longer life.
- Smooth operation & higher transmission accuracy.
- Anti-resistant coating with Superior quality.
- Anti-wear performance which lets vehicle move with full power.
- Produced with Hi-Tech accurate machining which reduces noise and provides smoother riding.
- The fitment of the product is as per OE specification.
- Heat treated and hand finished to perfection.
- Every sprocket goes through 18 production stages and 15 individual quality control checks before it is ready to leave the manufacturing facility.
- Sprockets are manufactured from carbon steel material with duly induction hardened teeth.
- Sprockets are only made using the best available materials.
- Zinc coating to provide better rust prevention.
- Induction hardening to improve wear resistance with outstanding performance.
- Shot blasted sprockets with improved surface fatigue strength.
- Sprockets are made of best surface protection treatment which enables to withstand dust and muddy ride with ease.
- Sprockets are of made with best position accuracy to ensure better fitment capabilities.
- Good surface finish that makes ride smoother.
Pack Contents one Rear Sprocket,Front Sprocket,Chain
- Lubricate the Chain using ROLON Chain Lube for every 500km in Seal ring chains and every 1000km for Standard Chains.
- Clean the Chain using ROLON Chain Clean Spray. Every 2500 -3000 km’s once chain should be cleaned and then re lubricated.
- Use nylon brush or soft cloth before lubricating the Chain.
- Avoid usage of Steel wire brushes to Clean Chain.
- Don’t use petrol,thinner and hot water for cleaning,and high pressure water jet direct contact to seal ring chain should be avoided.
- Make sure your chain should be in adequate chain slackness – 1 inch min.
- Dampers should be changed while chain sprocket replacement for better life of Chain Kit.
- Wear Helmet for Safety – Follow Traffic Rules.