Designed for maximum control, the Solace Speedtech v2 boots achieve a high level of dexterity without sacrificing protection. To maintain a lightweight construction, the Speedtech boots use durable microfiber and strategically-designed injection-molded components, thus combining maximum protection and comfort for all-day wearability at the track. The Speed Tech Race Boots are ready to compete at the highest levels, both on the track and for the touring duties.
- High-tech Lorica microfiber construction is lightweight and extremely durable
- Ergonomically designed TPU heel shock absorbing heel counter
- Replaceable abrasion-resistant steel toe slider
- Replaceable clip-on Shin-slider with back brace reduces sideways flex and improves protection from abrasion
- Injection molded plastic protections
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Molded TPU shin guard backed with shock absorbing material
Comfort and Ergonomics
- Over-injected front and side panel to allow an easy step-in and a precise fit around the foot/leg
- Micro-adjustable buckle and polyurethane-toothed band to allow perfect fastening of the shin plate around the calf
- Replaceable Antifungal, antibacterial wicks moisture, fast drying insole
- Lightweight, oil and wear-resistant, rubber sole features a unique design that provides excellent grip.
- Antibacterial and breathable pre-shaped inner lining for enhanced comfort and fit at shin, ankle and heel areas.
- Gusseted zipper entry covered with adjustable hook and loop flap
- Leather stretch panels for better comfort and durability
- Shock absorbing latex foam on flex panels, Padded front and rear ankle area,
- Extremely protective, flexible and comfortable with excellent aerodynamics
- ScotchliteTM used for maximum visibility at night
- Molded rubber gear shifter patch with a stiff toe box for precise shifts
- YKKTM zipper