Complete CE Certified Protection
Not just the protectors, the entire Rynox Urban brown gloves are CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
- Knuckle: PVC protectors with HD foam backing
- Scaphoid Bone, Finger Joints: HD foam inserts
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: made from premium brushed vintage goat hide soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: leather panels at abrasion zones
- Fit: Cuff length, urban fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on wrist
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on finger joints that flex with hand movements
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on index fingers and thumbs
BEFORE YOUR SELECT YOUR GLOVE SIZE: Based on design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and the size chart mentioned on this page, before you select your glove size.
To find your glove size
- Lay your dominant hand flat on a level surface
- Keep the fingers together, palm facing upwards
- Wrap a measuring tape around your palm, just below the knuckles, not including the thumb
- Measure the circumference in inches
|Palm Measurement (in Inches)||Gloves Size|
|5.5 to 6.49||S|
|6.5 to 7.49||M|
|7.5 to 8.49||L|
|8.5 to 9.49||XL|
|9.5 to 10.49||2XL|
Want a jacket to match your Rynox Urban Brown Gloves? CLICK HERE!
To view which gloves suit you best, check out this video! CLICK HERE!
Colour may vary from the pictures shown. Please call or write to us for actual photos or any further assistance.