Among all the sport touring jackets, the Rynox Tornado Pro 3 (blue) hosts the following:
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 (T+/T-)
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Chest: Pockets ready for Cerros CE Level 1 chest protectors certified to standard prEN-1621-3:2017 (Sold separately)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester. Tear resistant Dobby weave.
- Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels with Rynox ImpacTech construction
More Protection Features of the Rynox Tornado Pro 3 (blue):
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on back and arms and iconic “Rynox Stripes” on sleeves for visibility on your night rides.
3 Layer Construction
Outer Shell > Rain Liner > Winter Liner
- Internal Rain Liner: Breathable Reissa fabric. With sealed seams. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell. Can withstand light showers when worn as a stand-alone jacket.)
- Internal Winter Liner: Full sleeves winter liner made from a high-performance bio-tech fiber called Sustans, which is created using Dupont Sorona. The 3D spiral structure of DuPont Sorona has high heat preservation characteristics. It’s highly durable and is quick to dry.
- Fit: Sports touring fit
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|
The Rynox Tornado Pro blue also comes in different colours which you may view by CLICKING HERE!
Check out these Rynox Tornado Pro Blue Gloves in this awesome new video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV6StVfV9Fk&t=2s