Features of the Rynox Storm Evo Jacket:
• KNOX® Micro-Lock Armours for Shoulder and Elbow: CE EN-1621:1- Level 2 Approved
• Back Armour: CE EN-1621-2- Level 2 Approved (Rynox Exclusive)
• External Titanium Slider Shoulder Protectors
• INVISTA Cordura® reinforcement at impact zones (Rynox Exclusive)
• Heavy-duty 600D PU coated polyester fabric for maximum Strength and Durability
• High-Density Foam Ventilated Chest protectors upgradable to CE EN-1621:1 Chest Protectors (Rynox Exclusive)
• Detachable Warm Insulation Liner – Best in Class | Full Length | Extra Cozy | Heat Stitched with inner pocket (Rynox Exclusive)
• Detachable Reissa® breathable and waterproof rain liner. This liner can also be worn as a stand-alone jacket (Rynox Exclusive)
• Twin Flap coverage on the main vizlon zip to counter water-seepage through zip and mitigate capillary action
• Reflective strips on front and back for night-time visibility
• The new ImpacTech design construction developed by Rynox Gears improves the functional performance of INVISTA Cordura® at impact zone by one-piece seam construction to lower potential failure points and improving overall performance
• The external 3D Nylon Mesh panel is now reformed with sturdy dual-fold knitting to produce higher air gush and reduce the overall weight of the jacket.
Safety Stitch System
• Connection Zipper for Riding Pants
• Micro-Fiber Comfort Collar
• Arm and cuff adjusters to ensure snug fit.
• Velcro® adjustable waist
• Waist synchs for snug fit
• 1 Internal pockets with Earphone dock+ 1 PVC Coated 100% waterproof internal Pocket
• 2 external water-resistant front pockets
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|
The Rynox Storm Evo Jacket can be coupled with the Rynox Storm Evo riding pants to complete your riding suit! CLICK HERE to view!
Need gloves to go with the suit? Watch this video to pick your style! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV6StVfV9Fk&t=2s