Complete CE Certified Protection:
Not just the protectors, the entire Storm Evo 3 glove is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimetres)
- Scaphoid Bone: KNOX® patented Impact SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) is made from a layer of Knox’s latest impact absorbent Micro-Lock protector foam on the inside and two specially developed abrasion resistant LDPE sliders on the outside. This combination offers maximum coverage and enables the gloves to slide smoothly on contact with the ground, instead of gripping the impact surface. This effectively reduces hyper-extension of the wrist and prevents potential scaphoid bone injuries.
- CE Certified Knuckle: Impact-On (South Korea) HERATROM polyurethane knuckle protector
- Overhang Knuckle Construction: Overhanging knuckle protector panel with HD foam backing, for maximum comfort and protection
- Finger Joints: TPU tabs
- Thumb Joints: HD foam inserts
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: Made from premium soft full-grain leather
- Wrist: True carbon fibre slider in TPR housing for optimum slide protection
- Reinforced Protection: Leather panels at abrasion zones
- SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured Amara panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Pinky Finger Bridge: A leather panel bridge connects the ring and pinky fingers to reduce the risk of injury to the pinky finger in case of a crash
- Secure Fit: Opposing bi-directional 2-step micro-metric closure for a secure fit
Scaphoid Bone Protection: Knox Impact SPS Full Coverage LDPE Scaphoid Bone Sliders.
Ventilation: Full Coverage Perforated Leather Panels.
Fit & Comfort:
- Fit: Full gauntlet, sport touring fit
- Zero Wear-In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Opposing bi-directional 2-step micro-metric closure for personalised comfort
- Perforated Leather: Strategically placed perforated leather panels for optimum ventilation
- Hybrid Stitching: Strategically placed combination of external and internal stitching on fingers to maximise comfort and protection and minimise bulk.
Touch Compatible: Tap Fingertips on Index Fingers.
Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on the index fingers