Features and specifications of the Rynox Stealth Evo Jacket:
- Impact Protection
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 certified to EN 1621-1: 2014
- Back: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 Certified to EN 1621-2: 2014 (New for 2021)
- Chest: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 1 Certified to EN 1621-3:2017 (New for 2021)
- Heavy Duty Outer Shell: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Abrasion Zones: Invista Cordura® panels
More Protection and Safety Features
- Lower Back Support: Removable ventilated lower back support
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on front, arms and back
- Increased Day Time Visibility: Hi-viz orange 3D mesh in air vents
MODULAYER – Performance Layering System
Under our MODULAYER system, you can now buy just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific individual need. Choose your weather protection from our range of MODULAYERs
- H2Go Rain Jacket – CLICK HERE TO BUY!
- Surge Winter Jacket – CLICK HERE TO BUY!
- Swarm Winter Jacket – CLICK HERE TO BUY!
- Fit: Dualsport touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation: 8 strategically placed active intake vents and 2 exhaust vents on the back
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on elbows that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 4 pockets + 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Connection zipper for pants.
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|
The Rynox Stealth Evo Jacket is also available in grey colour – CLICK HERE to view!
Check out the jacket review in this video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFJaOWbB9kQ