Details of the Rynox Optimus Tankbag:
Volume and Compartments
- Cargo Volume: 25 Ltr
- Expanded Cargo Volume: 31 Ltr
- Transparent smart device screen with a headphone jack access
- 2 side pockets
- 1 quick access top pocket
- Under flap mesh pocket
- Dedicated rain cover pocket
Materials and Construction
- Durable 1680D polyester fabric
- Waterproof rain cover with elasticated hems for a snug fit
- 5 powerful monopole magnets, for a zero-displacement and hassle-free install and uninstall
- Zip-up detachable base
- Anti-scratch and anti-skid fabric on the base protects the tank and keeps it scratch free
- Genuine YKK zippers
- Genuine 3M retro reflective trims
Versatile Form Factor
- Mount as a tank bag with magnets
- Mount as a tank bag with quick release straps
- Mount as a tail bag with quick release straps
- Converts into a backpack with tuck-away back straps
- Compression straps in the main compartment for better cargo management
- 2 easy carry handles for short hauls
* We recommend using both, magnets and quick-release straps, when mounting the Optimus while fully extended and loaded.
The magnetic base of the Optimus tankbag is detachable with the help of a zipper.
The Rynox Optimus Tankbag is a universal fit and is compatible with most motorcycle tanks. Please follow the mounting instructions from the video link below to get a better understanding.
Want something smaller than the Rynox Optimus Tank Bag? CLICK HERE to check out!
To watch this video with mounting instructions please click here!
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need any other information regarding the form, size, mounting or any other doubt about the product, we would be happy to help! The size of the tankbag also helps fit a full face helmet (most of them if not all) so in case you’re looking for a tankbag which doubles up as a helmet bag for your travels, this is the one!