Details of the Rynox Optimus Tankbag:
Volume and Compartments
- Cargo Volume: 25 Ltr
- Expanded Cargo Volume: 31 Ltr
- Transparent smart device screen with a headphone jack access
- 2 side pockets
- 1 quick access top pocket
- Under flap mesh pocket
- Dedicated rain cover pocket
Materials and Construction
- Durable 1680D polyester fabric
- Waterproof rain cover with elasticated hems for a snug fit
- 5 powerful monopole magnets, for a zero-displacement and hassle-free install and uninstall
- Zip-up detachable base
- Anti-scratch and anti-skid fabric on the base protects the tank and keeps it scratch free (New for 2021)
- Genuine 3M retro-reflective trims
Genuine YKK Plastic Fittings at Load Bearing Points (New for 2021)
- YKK D-rings
- YKK ladder locks
- YKK snap hooks
- YKK zippers and runners with custom-developed gloves friendly puller tabs
Versatile Form Factor
- Tank bag (magnets or straps)
- Tail bag (straps)
- Backpack (tuck-away back straps)
- Compression straps in the main compartment for better cargo management
- 2 easy carry handles for short hauls
* We recommend using both, magnets and quick-release straps, when mounting the Optimus while fully extended.
The magnetic base of the Optimus tankbag is detachable with the help of a zipper.
The Rynox Optimus Tankbag is a universal fit and is compatible with most motorcycle tanks.
Want something smaller than the Rynox Optimus Tank Bag? CLICK HERE to check out!
To watch this video with mounting instructions please click here!
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need any other information regarding the form, size, mounting or any other doubt about the product, we would be happy to help! The size of the tankbag also helps fit a full face helmet (most of them if not all) so in case you’re looking for a tankbag which doubles up as a helmet bag for your travels, this is the one!