Details of the Rynox Airtex Riding Pants:
With their sleek, practical and functional design, the AirTex pants are perfect for use round the year.
- Knee + Leg: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 1 certified (best-in-class coverage)
- Hip: HD EVA foam protectors
- KneeSlapTM: Rynox Exclusive knee armour positioning mechanism. KneeSlap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors while wearing the pants. (Scroll down to watch video)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyesterMore Protection Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retroreflective detailing on calves and lateral side
3 Layer Construction
- Rain Liner > Outer Shell > Winter Liner
- External Rain Liner: With sealed seams. Retroreflective panels. Can be worn as stand-alone rain pants.
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
- Fit: Touring fit
- SuperGrip: High-grip contoured panels, for complete ride control
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on the waist that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist and bottom hem
- Cargo Capacity: 2 pockets
- Jacket connection zipper
Sizing for the Rynox Airtex Riding Pants:
Need a little more? CLICK HERE to view!
Follow us on Instagram for constant product updates by CLICKING HERE!