Complete CE Certified Protection
Not just the protectors, the entire Rynox Air GT orange gloves is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
- Knuckle: TPU protectors with HD foam backing
- Fingertips, Finger Joints: HD foam inserts
- Scaphoid Bone: FLEXPROTECT™ super flexible knuckle protector with HD foam backing for active impact absorption
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: made from premium perforated soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: leather panels at abrasion zones
- Fit: Cuff length, urban fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on wrist
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on finger joints that flex with hand movements
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on index fingers and thumbs
BEFORE YOUR SELECT YOUR GLOVE SIZE: Based on design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and the size chart mentioned on this page, before you select your glove size.
Want something more protective than the Rynox AIR GT Red Gloves? CLICK HERE!
To view which gloves suit you best, check out this video! CLICK HERE!
Call or write to us for any further assistance.