Sizing for Rynox Air GT Jacket:
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|
- Shoulder and Elbow: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protectors certified to standard EN1621-2:2012
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit.
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester. Tear resistant interlocking Dobby weave.
More Safety Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on chest, arms and back
3 Layer Construction
Outer Shell > Rain Liner > Winter Liner
- Internal Rain Liner: Can be used as a stand along jacket. Breathable fabric. With sealed seams. (Can withstand light showers when worn with the primary shell).
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket.
- Fit: Street fit
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper
Want pants to go with the Rynox Air GT Jacket? CLICK HERE!
The new Rynox Air GT jacket legacy is followed by the CE certified gloves – VIEW HERE!