Sizing for Rynox Air GT Green Jacket:
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|
- Shoulder and Elbow: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protectors certified to standard EN1621-2:2012
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester. Tear resistant interlocking Dobby weave.
More Safety Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on chest, arms and back
3 Layer Construction
Outer Shell > Rain Liner > Winter Liner
- Internal Rain Liner: Breathable fabric. With sealed seams. (Can withstand light showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
- Fit: Street fit
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper
Want pants to go with the Rynox Air GT Green Jacket? CLICK HERE!
The new Rynox Air GT green jacket legacy is followed by the CE certified gloves – VIEW HERE!