Sizing for Rynox Air GT Orange Jacket:
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|
- Shoulder and Elbow: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protectors certified to standard EN 1621-1: 2012 Level 2
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014 (New for 2021)
- Chest: Pockets ready for Cerros CE Level 1 or Safe-Tech CE Level 1 chest protectors certified to prEN1621-3:2017 (Sold Separately)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester. Tear resistant interlocking Dobby weave.
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on chest, arms and back
MODULAYER – Performance Layering System
Under our MODULAYER system, you can now buy just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific individual need. Choose your weather protection from our range of MODULAYERs
- H2Go Rain Jacket – CLICK HERE TO BUY!
- Surge Winter Jacket – CLICK HERE TO BUY!
- Swarm Winter Jacket – CLICK HERE TO BUY!
- Fit: Street fit
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper
Want pants to go with the Rynox Air GT Red Jacket? CLICK HERE!
The new Rynox Air GT red jacket legacy is followed by the CE certified gloves – VIEW HERE!