Rynox Advento Riding Pants is our flagship pant with some Rynox Exclusive features which makes compatible for all terrains. Advento allows you adjust the KNOX Leg armor as per your height. Be it those short rides in the scorching heat demanding ventilation or the chilly off roads in mountains, with the Advento Pant none will stop you from hitting the roads.
Highly adaptable to anything thrown at them, the Advento pants are versatile, comfortable and designed to fit like second skin.
- Knee + Leg: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 1 certified (best-in-class coverage)
- Hip: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 1 certified
- KneeSlapTM: Rynox Exclusive knee armour positioning mechanism. KneeSlap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors while wearing the pants. (Scroll down to watch video)
- Heavy Duty Outer Shell: Heavy duty 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Abrasion Zones: Invista Cordura® panels
More Protection Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective detailing on thighs calves
3 Layer Construction
Rain Liner > Outer Shell > Winter Liner
- External Rain Liner: With sealed seams. Retro reflective panels. Can be worn as stand-alone rain pants. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
- Fit: Touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation: 4 strategically placed active vents (2 intake + 2 exhaust)
- AeroFlipTM: Rynox Exclusive active ventilation system
- SuperGrip: High-grip contoured panels, for complete ride control
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on the waist that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist and bottom hem
- Cargo Capacity: 2 pockets
- Jacket connection zipper
Rynox Advento Riding Pants Sizing:
Looking for a matching jacket? CLICK HERE!
Register for the free Rynox Wingman insurance with the purchase of this pant by CLICKING HERE.