Rynox Advento Riding Pant is our flagship pant with some Rynox Exclusive features which makes compatible for all terrains. Advento allows you adjust the KNOX Leg armor as per your height. Be it those short rides in the scorching heat demanding ventilation or the chilly off roads in mountains, with the Advento Pant none will stop you from hitting the roads.
- KNOX® Flexifoam Armours-CE (EN-1621- Level 1) Approved- Knee and Shin (Leg) (Rynox Exclusive)
- KNOX® Flexifoam Armours-CE (EN-1621- Level 1) Approved- Hip (Rynox Exclusive)
- Unique KneeSlap™ mechanism which lets you adjust the Knee/Leg Armours as per your knee position externally after wearing the pant (Rynox Exclusive)
- Dual Detachable Multi Climate Liner
- Detachable Liner 1: Internal Warm Insulation Liner – Best in Class | Full Length | Extra Cozy | Heat Stitched
- Detachable Liner 2: External Waterproof Liner (Rynox Exclusive)
- Heavy duty 600D CORDURA® construction
- DU PONT® reinforcement at impact zones (Rynox Exclusive)
- Open-able AERO-FLIP™ Mesh Panels to ensure maximum ventilation when needed.
- AERO-FLIP™ mechanism yet again is a unique feature which not only ensure there is ventilation only when required but also ensure that dust and muck does not settle directly on your skin due to the Mesh openings while riding through a dusty terrain by allowing you to close the Mesh panel in just a flip while you are on the go (Rynox Exclusive)
- SUPERGRIP™ fabric at seat to ensure better grip and abrasion (Rynox Exclusive)
- 2 Front Pockets to store essentials
- 2-Way waist adjustors to ensure snug fit
- Accordion Stretch Panel at back for comfort fit.
- Knee fastening buttons to ensure Zero armour displacement of the KNOX Leg armour after adjustment of the armour as per your Knee Position (Height).
- YKK® Zippers – International Standard
- Connection Zipper to connect to any Rynox Motorcycle Protective Jacket
- Reflective Logo and Strips for higher visibility
Rynox Advento Riding Pant Sizing:
|Waist Size (Inches)||28-29″||30-31″||32-33″||34-35″||36-37″||38-39”|
If you are looking for a lighter and more ventilated riding pant for hot weather you might want to check this out – https://openroad.in/product/rynox-air-tex-riding-pants/