Details of the ORAZO PICUS BOOTS:
- 8 inches tall
- Velcro Fastened
- Light reflector at heel side
- Ankle protection
- Shock absorption near the seat region (ie. heel side)
- Steel toe protection
- Highest grade abrasion & water resistant leather
- Smooth leather finish including tongue area
- Well designed flex points makes walking comfortable
- High degree anti slip dual density sole
- Ultra – comfy bounce back foam in-socks (anti-fungal)
- CE certified to EN ISO 20345 : 2011 standard
- 8 inch tall motorcycle riding boot
- Commando boot styling
- Velcro fastening makes the process of wearing & taking off the boot simple and quick.
- PU sole
- Highest grade abrasion resistant leather (removes necessity for a toe slider)
- Riding boot upper made of water-resistant and breathable leather and fabrics.
- Anti-fungal latex In-socks – to keep feet cool & dry on long rides.
- Well designed flex point makes it comfortable to walk & provides support to feet at odd positions.
- Reflector material attached to the heel area to enhance visibility in dim/dark areas.
- EVA reinforcement on ankle are for torsion & impact resistance.
- Steel toe protection against injuries caused by heavy/hard object impact or vehicle run-over.
- Anti-slip dual density slow which minimizes chances of injuries in slippery areas.
- Shock absorption on the seat region (ie. heel side)
- CE certified which conforms to EN ISO 20345
- Daily commuting
- Choose this motorcycle riding boot if you need a versatile, multi-function gear. Use it for long haul or short distance biking or simply go hiking over the countryside without any discomfort. This motorcycle riding boot is just as good to wear into office too. This is an 8” water resistant high biking boot that offers ankle protection and reflector around fitted with a light reflector at the heel side for added safety. This boot is comfort, toughness, safety and looks wrapped all into one.
SIZING GUIDE for ORAZO PICUS BOOTS:
Abide by the following instructions to the point and you will get your foot size:
APPARATUS REQUIRED: A4 size blank paper, Pen, Measuring Ruler (Scale)
1.Identify the ‘estimated size‘ of your foot by using your current shoe size (eg. Size 8 or Size 9 etc.) |For this explanation we will use size 9 as an example|
2.Get the corresponding length (in cm) of the following sizes from the size chart give below. – ‘estimated size’, 2 sizes above your ‘estimated size’ & 2 sizes below your (Total 5 sizes) – |For our example we will get the length of
1. Size 9 = 27.1 cm (estimated size)
2. Size 10 = 27.9 cm (estimated size + 1)
3. size 11 = 28.8 cm (estimated size + 2)
4. size 8 = 26.2 cm (estimated size – 1)
5. size 7 = 25.4cm (estimated size – 2) |
3. Take an A4 size sheet and mark the length, from the bottom of the sheet, of all the 5 sizes. |as shown below|
4. Place the bottom of the sheet on the edge of a wall & place your foot next to the sheet such that the heel is touching the edge of the wall. |As shown below|
5. Match your foot-length with the corresponding size mentioned in the A4 sheet to get your correct size. |As seen in the picture above, the foot length falls between size 8 & size 9. Therefore, the correct foot is size 9 |
[Disclaimer: Standard footwear size measurement is on the basis of length as per the procedure described above. However, in case of variation in girth of the wearer’s foot, the fitting could change]