The Mototech Enduro TourPro Riding boots, a first in the TourPro Series, are designed for long distance rides and adventure touring to far away destinations. The Action leather with PU coating, mesh lining and double stitching on all stress areas adds to the comfort and durability of the boots. A combination of the leather and the Seco-Tex waterproof & breathable membrane protects the boots against showers and splashes at the same time keeping the feet dry from moisture and perspiration. The boots provide adequate safety with a built-in shin plate protector and protective reinforcement in ankle, toe and heel. The sole is made of Compound Rubber to offer tough grip and allow a natural flex. The gear shift zone is reinforced to increase the longevity of the material due to the excessive use of that area. Rear YKK zipper closure keeps the boots in a sleek and an elegant shape.
This product comes in UK sizes: 3.5, 4.5, 5.5, 6, 7, 7.5, 8.5, 9, 10, 11, 11.5
– Seco-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane protects the boots from rain and showers at the same time maintaining the wicking properties to keep the feet dry from moisture and perspiration.
– Durable action leather with comfortable mesh lining.
– Double stitching in all stress areas.
– Reinforced rubber gear shift zone.
– Built-in shin plate protector and reinforcement in ankle, toe and heel area.
– Protection in ankle, toe and heel.
– Rear YKK zipper closure keeps the boots in a sleek and an elegant shape.
– Compound rubber sole offers tough grip and allows a natural flex.