- First TRUE All Season touring jacket in India.
- Abrasion resistant AeroMID® fabric for maximum ventilation. The finest technical mesh in the world.
- Heavy Duty Ballistic Duracor™ 600D fabric chassis. One of the best abrasion resistant materials in its class.
- C.E. rated EN 1621-1-2012 Level 2 (T+ rated) elbows and shoulders. [ASPIDA Standard]
- C.E. rated EN 1621-2-2014 Level 2 Full Coverage Back protector. The full sized back armour covers the entire back for maximum protection. [ASPIDA Standard]
- Specially padded armour pockets for extra snug fit and premium comfort. [ASPIDA Standard]
- All armors are removable for easy washing of the jacket.
- Night Vision™ printed reflectives for maximum visibility at night.
- Internal waterproof pocket. [ASPIDA Standard]
- Keep your valuables dry in all weather conditions.
- Two microfiber lined hand warmer tour-stylepockets in front. Keep your hands cozy on those freezing days. [ASPIDA Standard]
- Detachable thermal vest for protection from the colder temperatures. Two storage pockets available inside the thermal vest[ASPIDA Standard] This vest is designed to be worn as a separate garment when you reach your destination, so you can pack less!
- Comes with a separate hi-viz rain jacket with printed reflectors that can be used independently. [ASPIDA Standard]
- Utility pocket at the rear to carry the rain jacket with you at all times.
- Connection zipper for riding pants – connect to your matching ASPIDA riding pants. [ASPIDA Standard]
- Soft collar with soft waterproof leather finish around the edge and padding at the chin for added comfort. [ASPIDA Standard]
- Soft Leather trimmed wrist-cuffs to prevent chafing during all-day use. [ASPIDA Standard]